Please communicate with your therapist about meeting using online video to help keep you safe and slow down the spread of the Coronavirus.
Welcome to FGI New York, located at:
341 East 79th Street (at the corner of 1st Avenue), Suite 302, New York, NY 10075
We are excited to bring cutting edge TEAM-CBT treatment to NYC. TEAM-CBT is an evidence-based framework developed by Dr. David Burns, author of ‘Feeling Good’, that seeks to profoundly improve the effectiveness of modern psychological treatment. Dr. Taylor Chesney, the director of the center, is a Master Clinician in TEAM-CBT. She studied Dr. Burns’ method at Stanford University in CA before moving back to NYC to open the center here. We serve as a treatment center as well as a community for therapists looking for advanced training in CBT.
Director of Treatment and Training
The Feeling Good Institute, located in NY, NY, is a practice dedicated to providing outstanding therapy for patients seeking tools for change. We offer full fee and lower fee treatment for children, adolescents and adults who struggle with depression, anxiety, relationship problems, procrastination or habits and addictions using Dr. Burns’ excellent approach. We also offer intensive individual treatment for rapid results. Click here for more information about our intensive therapy program.
Why Choose Us?
- Our clinicians are all trained in TEAM CBT, a highly effective form of therapy geared at helping you feel better faster.
- We offer a warm, supportive and nonjudgemental environment so you can feel safe, understood, and ready to work hard towards meaningful change in your life.
- Full fee and Lower fee options available.
- We aim for each treatment session to be highly effective for you and measure advancement of symptoms as well as our connection with you at every session.
- We will teach you skills and techniques to have long after therapy is concluded to help with anxiety, depression, relationship problems or unwanted habits for years to come
- The best way to start is to book a free 15 minute phone conversation with one of our clinicians and see if we’re a good fit.